Special Callsign for HMQ Platinum Jubilee
[EXPIRED] For the month of June in honour of Her Majesty the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, celebrating 70 years of Queen Elizabeth II as the monarch and head of state in the UK and throughout the commonwealth countries around the world. Callsign expires: June 30th 2020
WIRELESS TELEGRAPHY ACT 2006
NOTICE OF VARIATION OF AN AMATEUR RADIO LICENCE TO PERMIT THE USE OF A REGIONAL SECONDARY LOCATOR TO MARK THE PLATINUM JUBILEE OF THE ACCESSION OF HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN
Licensee’s call sign: MW6JUY
Licence reference: AM0002676/2
Conditions of NoV
- Ofcom, in exercise of the power conferred by paragraph 6 of Schedule 1 of the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006 (“the Act”), hereby varies the Amateur Radio Licence referred to above (“the Licence”) and identified by its call sign above, in accordance with paragraph 7 of Schedule 1 of the Act, as detailed below.
- Terms and expressions defined in the Licence shall have the same meaning herein except where the context requires otherwise.
- The Licence is varied, such that, from 1st June 2022 to 30th June 2022 inclusive, the licensee may use the Regional Secondary Locator “Q”, after the United Kingdom Callsign prefix “G”, “M” or “2”, as specified in Section 1 of the Licence, when identifying the Radio Equipment in accordance with Clause 13(1) of the Licence.
- When using the RSL “Q”, as provided for in clause 3 of this Notice of Variation, it is the only RSL that may be used in the call sign.
- The RSL “Q” may be used as provided for in clause 3 of this Notice of Variation, wherever in the United Kingdom or Crown Dependencies the station may, for the time being, be located.